Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Stop and enjoy life

I'm going to contradict rule #1. They say Rule #1, write everyday but I say stop and don't forget to enjoy the little things in life.
Spring blew through here at 50 miles an hour and we didn't have many good days to enjoy outside UNTIL this weekend. Friday and Saturday were beautiful days. We spent all of Saturday planting flowers, getting the garden ready, and riding bikes. We played outside until it was to dark to play anymore and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Rule #2 associate yourself with good people who can help you. An amazing thing has happened for me. I mentioned before that I attended the LDSstorymakers conference and in doing so I joined an email group called Authors Incognito. People who have never even met me have offered to read and critique my story for me and they have been so helpful.
So my motivation is up today and my goal is to submit my first guery letters in one month!!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment