Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Little Impressions

One of the reasons I decided to write a book and more importantly have decided to stick with it is because as my children get older I want them to know that they can do anything that they want to. It will take hard work but they can be and do anything they put their minds to.
SO...my little 6 year old daughter has started writing her own story. It is so cute!! She has spend a few hours on it already. She is writing it ALL herself, and no, not everything is spelled correctly but it is spelled just like it sounds. She has also drawn pictures for each page. This is definetly going in the scrapbook! She says she is going to sell it to her friends so we can go to disney land!
I think I might be making some little impressions on her already!

No comments:

Post a Comment